Sunday, December 4, 2011

The One and Only 'ME'

I believe that each of us is continually blessed throughout the day no matter how difficult our struggles are. There is so much we have to be thankful for and so much to acknowledge.  Today my thanks go out to the Lord for the beauty of His creation in you and me, and the way He has made each of us. 

When I am down, I usually like to tell myself...  "I am unique and special.  There is no one like me - who is an exact replica of me.  There is no one else who feels, hears, knows or understands life in the exact way that I do.  Some may be more sensitive, or less... but no one thinks, feels or does things the way I do.  I am a special part of God's creation and He has made me for a purpose.  He created me BECAUSE I am special to Him and He loves me.  He has a purpose for my life and I am who I am because of this plan.  No matter what others may think of me or what others may want from me, God holds my life in His hands and I am special to Him.  My habits, mannerisms and talents are a combination that is 'exclusive' only to me and this makes me very unique in God's eyes."





Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! (2Corinthians 9:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment